9.6.15

An Apology !!!


Hasil gambar untuk sorry for my mistake

For all news lovers, especially lovers "geophy palace", as my editor saying my guilt and hope forgiven for the last few months, I couldn't focus myself in this beloved blog, it's cuz of my busy life beyond expectations, but starting this month, the blog will be as usual. with his habit of issuing some latest info particularly the issue of the state of Earth.

I deliberately say I am sorry it in different languages because probably all know, we must be wrong, and I want everything from the reader to reprimand me if there is a wrong word in my word this time.


This just might be a glimpse of my apologies to all.
sorry for the way he is different, it's because this is my own way.

thank you deeply as possible !!!!


Hasil gambar untuk sorry for my mistake


AHMAD ZAMAN HURI
FORMER ENGINEERING GEOPHYSICAL

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Geophy Palace Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates